Search for anything

Scavenge your bliss

Monday, September 22, 2014

Things I scavenge

Recycled Copper
One thing I really enjoy recycling is any sort of scrap copper I can find. Currently I have only a few pounds hand scrapped. I met with an associate who took me to his old family farm....there I found a whole lot of scrap wire. I have most of it collected but the winter weather has made it very hard.
But remember, there is all sorts of things that can be scavenged from the area and recycled. Just because you do not get rewarded with money does not mean the material should not be recycled.
A very important thing to recycle is old electronics...the little pieces can be reused to make newer electronics.


Recycled Copper
Scrapping metals is a good way to make some additional income but remember to be careful and smart when scavenging. Stealing is never the way to make a quick buck and it never pays. Also getting yourself electrocuted is another potential hazard when scavenging a little too hard.

No comments: