Search for anything

Scavenge your bliss

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July is here and we still have a lot of DIY home renovation to get done

Well Friends, Family and Acquaintances it is the 7th month of the year and we all know what that means! My birthday is coming up!
Now I know birthday gifts are fun and I really appreciate all the funny cards and t-shirts and stuff but really this year I just don't need anything like that.
As you can see by the video below...
Please rescue our renovation.




I don't need sock or underwear I need 2000 square feet of insulation and 2000 feet of electrical wire and about a dozen led lights for new can lights and 2000 square feet of drywall etc etc
So if you could please find it in your hearts to donate to the house below you will find a link to my paypal account.

I would prefer to not waste money on a card or even postage for the card....and remember even 5$ will help bring us closer to our goal.

Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy the video.


No comments: